College Students need Extra Money, Yes. Being in college is often synonymous with being flat broke – but it doesn’t have to be! http://moneysmartlife.com/extra-money-for-college-students-31-ways-to-make-money-in-college/
Easiest money you can ever make just by talking to others about their wireless service and saying ” Have you heard about Lightyear?”.
Are you getting paid when someone uses a TV remote? Forty percent of users ages 18 to 34 prefer to control their TVs with a smartphone or tablet instead of a remote.Have you noticed what is happening with Smartphones in the U.S.? Smartphone customers have grown from 60 million to 95 million over the last 12 months and companies are making applications that will change the way we do everything! Read the article below from the USA TODAY that explains how you can use your Smartphone as a TV remote control!Lightyear Wireless is the ONLY company that will allow you to have a Smartphone, earn the service on the Smartphone for *FREE and get PAID to help others do the same!
Check us out, Go To: http://joinbcatlightyear.com
New app turns smartphone into a hotel room TV remote control By Barbara DeLollis, USA TODAY
Starting today, travelers in about 500,000 hotel rooms across the USA will have the ability to channel surf using their smartphones instead of an old-fashioned remote control.
LodgeNet, the biggest provider of hotel room television entertainment, has created a free app the LodgeNet Mobile App that turns iPhones, iPads and Androids into remote controls.
Besides serving as a remote for free TV channels, pay-per-view movies and on-demand TV episodes, the app also contains information about the hotel, local events, attractions, directions and restaurants.
About 2,000 hotels that carry LodgeNet’s TV systems have been updated to accept the app’s controls, LodgeNet CEO Scott Petersen says. Once the app is downloaded, users see a screen with directions on how to link to a specific hotel TV. The app can even let guests turn off their TVs from outside their rooms.
LodgeNet expects the free app to be a hit for many reasons, such as being able to avoid handling a dirty remote. Studies have indicated that a TV remote is one of the dirtiest items in a hotel room. Dealing with a remote with dying batteries could also be a hassle of the past. Forty percent of users ages 18 to 34 prefer to control their TVs with a smartphone or tablet instead of a remote, Petersen says, citing data from Altman Vilandrie Co. and Research Now.
Keeping track of a phone or iPad can also be easier when watching TV in bed, because many of today’s travelers have a closer relationship with their smartphones than with a hotel’s remote.
“The remote I can never keep track of,” says Greg Marquez, 36, of Chicago. “I’m always texting or Facebooking, so I always have my phone on me.”
LodgeNet’s Petersen says the app can make selecting TV channels and pay-per-view movie faster because users touch the specific channel they want instead of scrolling through those they don’t. In addition to controlling channels, the on-off switch and volume, the app will provide a program guide and a menu for LodgeNet’s pay-per-view movies and TV shows on demand.
The app won’t contain all LodgeNet’s movie titles. Out of sensitivity to tech-savvy children, it will exclude adult offerings. For orders of movies and on-demand TV episodes, the app gives users an option of charging it to their room or paying separately, so it doesn’t appear on the hotel bill.
It’s possible the app could inject some excitement into the ailing pay-per-view-movie sales business, Petersen says. According to LodgeNet, 98% of guests turn on the TVs in their hotel rooms.
*Visit http://freeplusthree.com to learn more about our FREE service customer referral program. Opportunity doesn’t know every day!! call me to help 1.828.289.5365
More of my bonuses:
26) Invite 4 or 5 friends or family members over for coffee or tea. Introduce your Lightyear Wireless by having them watch a video. Have your laptop available and an Internet connection so people can sign up right then and there. Have light refreshments and provide a free gift. Be sure to have information (flyers, Invitation Cards, etc.) for people to take home if they aren’t ready to sign-up. Make sure you get everyone’s email address who comes to your informal get together. Do NOT hide the purpose of the get together or they will feel deceived. It’s best to tell them you want to share an exciting business opportunity and have few people come, then it is to have a lot of people come who never want to be your friends again! Honesty is always best.
27) Use your favorite search engine to find free leads. Here are a few: listbandit.com, sysm.com, simplerleads.com, tripleyourlist.com. A word of caution: not all “free” sites are really free. Sometimes the only thing that is free is the actual signing up and everything else requires payment.
28) Take advantage of the free networks online. One such network is SaleSpider.com and is so huge it won’t matter how many Lightyear Wireless people use it. It is free to sign up and you can add your Lightyear Wireless to any network. You can also place free classified ads. “I am planning to start a paid ad campaign in snail mail newsletters soon. I am also planning to send Lightyear Wireless flyers to a list of opportunity seekers. I have added 50 members to my Team so far by using free ads and free forums and free traffic exchanges on the Internet.”
29) Never underestimate your signature line. It is a very powerful tool. Use it in all your email messages including a banner or a link to your Biz Op website. If you belong to forums and they allow it, make sure to put your Lightyear Wireless website in your signature. Consider putting something like this in your signature (or as a P.S.): A Special Fr.ee Gift Just For You (then add your domain name or Lightyear Wireless business site URL) Use sentences like “The 1st Online Business 100% Free” (or whatever works for your Business) under your name. People will ask about it which makes it very easy to talk about Lightyear Wireless. Put lots of information about yourself in your signature. Let people know you are a real person.
30) Make a flyer (preferably in color is possible) with tear-off tags at the bottom that have your domain URL on them. Put them up on laundry bulletin boards and other public places (get permission first). Check back periodically to replenish or replace the flyer.
If you are a college student then become a walking ad by putting on a shirt with you info visible (I mean you can read it 20 ft away).
Call me for all my bonuses: 1.828.289.5365 TO YOUR SUCCESS!!!!