Students are increasingly likely to work while in college. Since 1984, the fraction of college students aged 16 to 24 who also work full- or part-time has increased from 49 to 57 percent. http://www.brockport.edu/career01/upromise.htm
So if you are going to full or part time then you want earn the most you can. Where are you going to find the biggest available customer source aournd? Be a walking AD.
Go to: http://joinbcatlightyear.com Where can you find a better opportunity?
Do you know of anyone who would like to have free unlimited cell service and also earn residual income also? What is the one thing everyone can not live without?….Cell phones!
http://bcdeck.mylightyear.com Find out more by checking this??
Some very smart people have found a way to eliminate your bill and also make a lot of money just by showing others how to do the same thing. When was the last time your provider said not to pay the bill and sent you a check? Mine did this for the past 2 years!
Check out a couple of sites here and if you are interested, call or email me and I will hook you up! Been a life changer for me, now it can be your time to learn how to earn while you earn your degree, sleep or sit on the beach!
Can you get your service FREE too, YES. Go to: http://freeplusthree.com
What’s the catch?
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain just by checking this out! No pressure. Only contact me back if you are interested in what you see and would like more information.
No “catch”. Just check out the sites and follow our system. We have many team members earning free service and getting nice weekly checks. Check out the sites and if you want more info, just call or email and I will be glad to answer any questions.
Have more questions, we have free training at least 5 (X) times per week with our best trainers. Get new ideas and better methods to help your business.
Here is more of my bonuses:
16) Write articles about shopping and home and making and saving money, and distribute them through free outlets such as EzineArticles.com and Xomba.com. These articles can include a link to your Biz Op site and they stay active for months to years. You don’t have to be a professional writer.
All you need is a point of view and a passion to introduce people to the wonderful benefits of having their own business. If you want a powerful way to automate it (this will cost some) just go to http://www.articleannouncer.com. It’s the best I’ve found!
17) Slide a business card part way into the credit/debit slot of the gas pump. Most gas stations now have outdoor “credit card” machines in the pumps. So the next person who comes along will remove your business card and have it in hand in order to insert their credit or gas card.
18) Join lots of networking sites. This is time consuming, but as you cultivate online friendships, people take you seriously. Share your positive experiences with your Lightyear wireless. DirectMatches is an online “matchmaking system” that helps people locate everything from business contacts to job opportunities to dating by connecting peoplewho are actively looking for what you might have.
19) Be yourself. Don’t try to pretend you know it all. If you believe in your Biz Op people will catch your enthusiasm. Duplicate – duplicate. The site given to you is what you show people. You don’t have to know everything or answer questions. Read everything Lightyear wireless provides you over and over again. Don’t expect others to hold your hand. Initiative is what will get you moving forward. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is a solid business. Set goals and do what it takes to reach them.
20) If English is a second language for you, translate portions of the website, the business cards, Invitation Cards, and other Lightyear wireless resources and send to others who speak your language.
Want the whole list? Call me: 1.828.289.5365
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is sooner success, the sooner you start . To your success!